Thursday, March 5, 2015

How did working in small groups prepare me for paper #3?


  It was nice to see what other people considered important in the analysis of their commercials. Even though it wasn’t all directed at one ad, seeing the different viewpoints is a nice sounding board for how to examine an ad and what to consider important. It was also helpful to be able to argue with group members, or have to explain what you see in the ad just because it acted as a trial run for my ability to describe my personal analysis, which will be useful in writing the description for my paper. I also find things to become clearer when I am able to debate subject with other people, and now I have a general idea about how easy my analysis skills are to understand to other people and not just myself, since I obviously know what I mean. I also liked having other people there to clarify the analysis process to me when I got confused.  

No comments:

Post a Comment